New Form Of Torture October 30, 2006Posted by gordonwatts in physics life, travel.
Here is how it works:
- Get Invited to give two talks at the DPF 2006 conference.
- Note the conference is in Hawaii
- Arrive, without having completed drafting your talks
- Spend one of your only two full days with no conference writing talks.
- Write them inside because sun is so bright you can’t read your portable screen outside.
It is pretty effective (though I’m not ready to talk yet). Probably OK under Geneva conventions.